Proposed triplexes house in the old town Regensburg
the Proposed facility is located in Bavaria in southern Germany, in the ancient German city of Regensburg.
It is located on a private land area of 649 m2.
In the vicinity of the house you can find a school, kindergarten, branches of several major German retail chains and other vital infrastructure.
the Property is divided into:
two-bedroom apartment on the first floor with an area of 83.31 m2
two-bedroom apartment on the second floor with an area of 85 m2
apartment in the attic area of 49,02 m2
the Facility also owns two major garage for cars.
the Apartment belongs a separate basement for storage of the owner or tenant.
According to the seller, at the moment in one of the apartments live the owner is bankrupt and the other two are rented out for long term.
based On the average cost of renting in the region, when fully competent renting this property can bring more than 32.000 Euro in annual revenue.
renting garages can bring about € 1,200 in additional income a year.
the Facility offered by the Bank on the residual value will be transferred to the new owner absolutely without any debts.
According to specialists of our company,during a court auction price may be further reduced by 10-15%, which further increases the investment attractiveness of this apartment.
Our company is ready to render all necessary services on negotiations with the court and with the seller-owner, competent legal registration and after sales management of the property.
including on registration of a possible residence permit.
the Distance to it. Munich airport: 117 km (1 hour by car)
the Distance to it. airport nürnberg: 110 km (1 hour by car)
Regensburg is one of the oldest cities of Germany, in Bavaria with a population of 135.000 people. Regensburg is situated at the confluence of the Danube and Regen, at the northernmost bend of the Danube. To the East of the city begins the Bavarian Forest. The city is the capital of the region of Upper Palatinate and seat of the Bishop of the Roman Catholic Church. The old town is an UNESCO world heritage site.
from About 500 BCE to 788, Regensburg was the capital of the Bavarian Dukes of Agilolfings.
In the XII century Regensburg is one of the richest cities in Germany, having trade relations with Paris, Venice and Kiev. Important symbol of the then well-being of the city - the construction of the Stone bridge with 1135 in 1146, appeared engineering marvel at the time and became a model for many other bridges, for example, Judith bridge (predecessor of Charles bridge) in Prague. This bridge was used in may 1147 Conrad III and in may 1189 Frederick I Barbarossa during the crossing of the Danube during the 2nd and 3rd Crusades.
In 1809, Regensburg was in the center of the battles of the Napoleonic wars, and may 22, 1810 under the pressure of Napoleon Regensburg was ceded to the Kingdom of Bavaria. Mastering Bavaria meant the loss of political values and the special situation of the town within the old Bavaria. The transformation of the Imperial city of Regensburg in the Bavarian province coincided with the collapse of the Holy Roman Empire, also decorated in Regensburg: 1 August 1806 at the last session of the Reichstag state Rhine Union announced its withdrawal from the Holy Roman Empire of the German nation.