SPACIOUS and STATELY CASTLE of the XIX century IN ITS fleet 12GA
Rare architectural structure 1874 g Second Empire-style, the estate founded by the famous noble family of passionate lovers of hunting. The castle surrounded by its beautiful Park dominates the valley and offers panoramic views of green forested surroundings. The castle offers a 1400m2 on 4 floors and 35 rooms. Luxury original decor saved on the first two floors, parquet floors, moldings, floors with stone tiles ( cabochons), boiserie, the monumental fireplaces made of marble, etc. The third and fourth floors in the 1970s was adapted to the school bedrooms. On the left of the castle built Conservatory leading to the hunting hall with ornate tiled flooring and a magnificent marble fireplace.
Ground floor : beautiful entrance hall with a floor of marble tiles, a magnificent stone staircase with wrought iron railings. First salon with parquet flooring, living area of 80m2, decorated with boiserie Louis XV and fireplace , a reception of about 120m2 with moldings and fireplace, two living rooms, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces and boiserie , one of which includes a library. Dining room of 120m2 decorated with stucco and marble floors, kitchen. Large kitchen in the basement with pantry, which also is a large hall with a vaulted ceiling, numerous cellars and two boiler rooms.
Second floor : area and corridor with marble flooring, kitchen, 7 bedrooms with parquet floors from 30 to 70 m2, office, bathroom and shower room.
Two attic floor : 19 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
The front yard on the South side and the courtyard on the North side with the house caretaker