Located in the heart of Giolou village this is an exceptionally large plot for this location. With 720 meters and road access from two sides it truelly is unusual. Sea views from the upper floors and set on an incredibly lush mature garden.
Over 120 years old and having been in the family of local priests for that period the original property is built with stone and classical archways. The property is now in need of total renovation having been empty for a number of years. With a build allowance of 120% of the plot and 70% coverage with 3 floors the opportunities are almost endless.
Currently configured as three smaller cottages all connected by walls there is 8 rooms and several outhouses all retaining the original features and charms of the village. The gardens are full of fruit trees and signed shaded spots. Fruits include citrus, olive, mespilla, mulberry and many more.
This is one of these properties where you feel right at home as soon as you touch the plot.
Government grants will be available for the renovation/renewal/development process.
* Bedrooms: 8 * Bathrooms: 2 * Swimming Pool: None * View: Other * Garden: Private * Parking: Private on Site * Distance to Sea: 10-25km * Distance to Airport: 21-30km * Disabled Access: Yes * Communal Fee/Annum: 0 * Plot/Land Area: 720 * Plot/Land Floors: 3
* Mains Water System * Detached * Freehold * To Be Renovated
* Pergola * Private Parking * Garden * Optional Pool
* Bus routes * International School of Paphos * Market * Restaurants * Shopping * Village lifestyle
* Golf Course * Country walks * Pet friendly * Minthis Hills Golf course * Private Courtyard * Ayii Anargiri Spa * Village festivals